MESSAGES FROM SHREE VASANT
FROM INTUITIVE GUIDANCE
d) Living in the Age of Kali Yuga or the age of darkness and ignorance.
e) Social Programming.
f) People find it difficult to accept that solutions to many problems can be very, very simple.
g) Lack of Common Sense.
h) Disconnection with the Divine.
The reasons above PARTIALLY EXPLAIN WHY Human Behavior Many Times Can Be Unpredictable.
What to do to be truly HAPPY? The answer is:
“The Practice of the Fivefold Path.”
• Practice AGNIHOTRA
for the purification of the atmosphere, which leads to unburdening the mind.
• Practice DAAN
(sharing of assets in a spirit of humility) for reducing attachment to wordly possessions.
• Practice TAPA
(self-discipline) for fruition of thy affirmations.
• Practice KARMA
(good actions without attachment to the fruit thereof) for self-purification.
• Practice SWADHYAYA
(self-study, Who am I?) for liberation.
OM SHREE OM
OM Fivefold Path OM
Let’s continue with the Self-study (Swadhyaya) and use this word "why" to ask various questions:
1) Why some people who are well educated, raised with values and free from trauma, many times end up with corrupted and unscrupulous personalities?
Their behavior defies genetics and epigenetics.
2) Why does a woman sometimes have a loving, respectful, honest and intelligent suitor, would prefer another selfish, aggressive, violent and brute one?
3) Why most people do not remember all their previous experiences in this life and it seems that they stumble upon the same stone many times?
4) Why don’t we usually remember Past Life Experiences?
5) Why are the majority not satisfied with what they have to live?
6) Why are there regrets and fears?
7) Why are small moments of pleasure followed by long moments of discomfort for the majority?
8) Why does it seem that injustices are seen almost everywhere?
According to the Sages of antiquity, some of the main reasons are:
a) The law of Karma.
b) Attachment and ego.
c) The misuse of free will, given that the majority of people use it to succumb to temptations, sensations and pleasures above reasonable, logical and just behavior.