MESSAGES FROM SHREE VASANT
FROM INTUITIVE GUIDANCE
MULTIDIMENSIONAL NUTRITION AND SUPERFOODS
& Super Foods
6a) Food for the lower Mental Body:
mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.
6b) Foods for the higher Mental Body:
philosophy, alchemy, metaphysics, gnosis, etc.
7) Food for the Soul:
prayer, mantra, harmonic vibrations or sounds, Homa fires, silence,
meditation, Fivefold Path, etc.
* Natural cuisine
* Chi Kung
* Tai Chi
* Electro-Magnetisms: mineral, vegetable, animal, human, etc.
To think about or meditate:
Let us remember that we usually want what we need or think we need.
But, what if we have a state of FULLNESS, ANANDA, and we feel satisfied in every way?
What would happen if desires did not exist in us?
Perhaps we could not live without desires on this plane or Maya.
However, we can realize a sense of Plenitude and EXIST in a plane of REALITY (SAT) without limits and without desires by practicing the Fivefold Path.
OM Poornamadah Poornamidam
OM Shaantih, Shaantih, Shaantih
1) Let us remember that man is made up of different intertwined bodies that exist in different dimensions or planes. They are relatively: the physical body, the astral body, energy or pranic body, mental body, soul, spirit.
2) Food: helps the development of a body
Poison: intoxicates a body
3) Food for the Physical Body:
– the elements (sun, air, water, fire, earth, ether, etc.)
-Nutritive live foods of easy digestion and assimilation such as fruits, vegetables, sprouts, seeds, flowers, roots, stems, leaves, etc.
-milk, honey, pollen, spirulina, etc.
Although conventional science simply talks about carbohydrates, proteins, lipids, minerals, salts, vitamins, enzymes, etc. However, the live foods mentioned above are more easily absorbed.
4) Food for the Pranic Body:
Living food with a lot of Prana or vital energy present in pure water, clean air, organic foods, etc.
5) Food for the Astral / Emotional Body:
Positive Emotions: caresses, tenderness, kindness, respect, joys, smiles, laughter, certain physical gestures, etc.
Arts: music, painting, sculpture, dance, song, architecture, jewelry, ceramics, carpentry, poetry, literature, culinary, design, etc.
Positive Behaviors: hope, appreciation with words and hugs, affirmations, recognition, selfless service, etc.