MESSAGES FROM SHREE VASANT
FROM INTUITIVE GUIDANCE
Yes, yes, yes, we can.
How to achieve material goals?
For this we will use certain analogies:
1) If you want to reach something that is in front of you:
a) you walk toward it and work to take it, respecting the laws and in an honest way.
b) you can buy it or exchange it with something else or with service.
2) Sometimes you can be resourceful, for example, if you have a mango tree in your back yard and you want a specific ripe mango you can:
a) climb the tree with or without a ladder:
b) use a stick
c) throw a stone or a sling
d) move the branch e) etc.
3) If you want something physical that doesn’t exist yet, you can create it in your mind.
For example: for a penta-cycle, that is, a kind of vehicle with 5 wheels:
a) Visualize it, draw it, you make a scheme
b) You get the materials and tools you will need.
c) Learn the skills required and start building.
4) Let us remember that Continual Good Practice makes perfect.
More and better practice generates better work.
How to achieve the Subtle Goals?
1) If you can visualize it and you can feel it and you can experience it, you can manifest it.
2) With the Stillness of Mind, Concentration, and Divine Grace, Individual Intelligence can have access to Collective Intelligence and to the Higher or Divine Intelligence.
3) We are part of a God who does not forget us, even if we forget IT.
4) We are unconscious mortals, asleep that with only AWAKENING we can realize God within us.
5) The Light of Agnihotra helps to open our eyes and wake up to Reality or Truth.
OM GOD OM
OM PEACE OM
OM SHREE OM
OM AGNIHOTRA OM
We are going to continue doing Swadhyaya, researching goals.
1) Everything that we conceive on the mental plane can be manifested on the physical plane.
The only thing that is impossible for you is what you think is impossible. Your mind simply obeys your will to create or not to create.
2) You create something when you think you need it, for necessity is the mother of creativity.
3) The “really poor” have basic needs.
4) There are real basic needs and there are fictitious needs or non-essential extras.
5) The simple poor man concentrates on getting his basic needs first, which are relatively few: food, clothing and shelter.
6) The rich poor man concentrates on satisfying innumerable relative needs: furniture, clothes, shoes, watches, jewelry, electronics, perfumes, beauty articles, magazines, books, games, etc.
7) Who is THE POOREST? He who needs more or he who needs less things?
8) There are material, emotional, mental, spiritual needs, etc.
9) We need air, water, food, clothing, and shelter for the physical body.
10) We need tenderness, sweetness, kindness, appreciation, care, love, etc. for the emotional body. Yes, yes, we also need to express ourselves and to be heard.
11) We need to think, discern, analyze, plan, theorize, imagine, visualize, etc. for the mental body.
12) We need prayer, wisdom, faith, hope, etc. For the soul.
13) We need:
a) silence to listen the inner voice
b) to fill ourselves with unconditional love towards ourselves and towards those around us in order to stop external and internal wars and experience Real Peace.
14) We need to realize that We are the Absolute and we have Everything and we need nothing, because we are and have always been “rich”. We are Complete and we do not lack anything.
* “Om Poornamdah Poornamidam …………………
Om Shantih, Shantih, Shantih”
(*from the Upanishads)