SCIENTIFIC ASPECTS OF
MESSAGES FROM SHREE VASANT
FROM INTUITIVE GUIDANCE
Conscious living =
Practice of the Fivefold Path.
1) We do intensive mining that disfigures the surface and interior environment of mountains and lands. Something like a macro-surgery.
2) We heat the body of the earth with the exorbitant emissions of greenhouse gases (CO2, NO2, CH4, etc.) and other toxic gases.
3) We pollute and contaminate soils, subsoil, rivers, waters, seas, lagoons, and the atmosphere with chemical poisons.
4) We feed Mother Earth with: poisons, transgenic seeds, garbage, plastics, radioactive material, electromagnetic fields and dissonant vibrations
5) We cut and wildly remove organs from the planet (trees, mountains, rivers, etc.) by deforesting and construction (destruction).
There are scientists who believe that the planet responds to this "attack" through self-adjustments generated by the movement of tectonic plates. These can generate: earthquakes, avalanches, tsunamis, landslides, floods, droughts, heat waves and cold, hurricanes, etc.
Yes, yes, yes, these can be looked at as natural reactions of a great body that modifies itself to continue"living".
What do you think about this?
Fortunately, Spiritual Scientists tell us that any of us can contribute to the micro (personal) and the macro (planetary) well-being through the practice of the Fivefold Path (Yajnya, Daan, Tapa, Karma, Swadhyaya).
We are all responsible for what we live. We can go from an unconscious behavior to a conscious behavior.
There are people who sleep even with their eyes open. Maybe there are Zombies already among us.
What do you think?
OM CONSCIOUSNESS OM
OM SHREE OM
Let’s keep thinking or trying to understand and do more Swadhyaya.
Let’s ask what would happen:
1) If we lose some of our organs after surgery, for example: a kidney, a lung, the spleen, the uterus, the ovaries, the prostate, an eye, part of the large intestine, part of the small intestine, the appendix, an arm, one leg, etc.?
2) If we increase the temperature of our body 2 or more degrees Celsius?
3) If we stop cleaning ourselves (bathing, brushing our teeth, etc.)?
4) If we eat plastics and other synthetic substances?
5) If we breathe toxic gases?
6) If we drink unhealthy water or liquids?
7) If we change the direction of the blood in different parts of the body?
8) If we subject the body to extreme changes of atmospheric pressure (e.g. by climbing mountains or traveling by plane)?
9) If we are accidentally hit by some object?
Without any doubt, any or all these actions will affect or harm our health. However, the body with its intrinsic intelligence will try to defend itself, repair itself and modify itself to adapt to the new condition.
If we remember some of
The Universal Principles:
1) Everything is vibration
2) Everything is mental
5) Cause and effect
(As above, so below)
7) Everything is interconnected, etc.
We will realize that we are “unconsciously attacking”
the integrity of our planet (Mother Earth).