HOMA HEALING STORIES
VEDAS & MANTRAS
MESSAGES FROM SHREE VASANT
FROM INTUITIVE GUIDANCE
However, as long as the concept of “I” and “you” exists, there is separation and indifference among people. As long as there is the practice of “an eye for an eye” and “tooth for a tooth”, there will be war (of course, more blind people and dental patients).
But if we look a little deeper,
we realize that:
– we’re connected
– we are essentially the same. -That we are equal to one and We are all one.
Then, we realize that by helping, serving and loving others, we help and love ourselves.
1) There are people and certain situations that function as crutches physically, emotionally, mentally or spiritually.
2) It is better to walk on crutches than not to walk.
3) That the strong can help the weak, the intelligent the ignorant, the happy the sad, and so on.
4) “One hand washes the other.” A healthy hand tries to help a diseased hand automatically because they are part of the same body, isn’t it.?
5) We are all part of the same Universal Body.
The practice of the Fivefold Path helps us to REHABILITATE.
The practice of the Fivefold Path helps us to let go of the crutches and be free.
Long live the Fivefold Path.
OM SHREE OM
OM FIVEFOLD PATH OM
More Swadhyaya (Self-study).
Some may have heard the story in the Bible of Adam and Eve in paradise. It is said that Adam had a fall when eating the apple (forbidden fruit) and supposedly that is the reason why they were exiled from paradise. Some associate this with sex. Others relate it to giving in to pleasures and temptations. And some just say that we are here as a result of our wishes, etc.
The truth is that, if we watch the movie of life, here we find that everyone or almost everyone is walking with some disability in our bodies (physical or emotional or mental body). And life is like a hospital or Rehabilitation Center where all kinds of mental patients arrive on a stretcher or wheelchair, limping with blindness, deafness, eye disorder, addiction, greed, lust, selfishness, lies, jealousy, envy, anger, etc.
Fortunately, in the hospital of life, we also find doctors, nurses, therapists, technicians, who help us directly or indirectly. Thus, we see the need to take medicine and use some crutches to help us continue.
Although there are toxic personal relationships, or inappropriate environments, the proper use of discernment with a clear mind and a pure heart can lead us to make more accurate decisions and thus navigate without many setbacks.