SCIENTIFIC ASPECTS OF
MESSAGES FROM SHREE VASANT
FROM INTUITIVE GUIDANCE
Let’s continue with more Self-study (Swadhyaya).
Even though, our world is the same for everyone, our situation and perception of the world may vary from individual to individual. Yes, every head is a world. But in spite of that, there are certain ideas that are fixed in a majority of people.
1) The value of things depends on their value in currency (US $, EU €, £ pounds, etc.)
2) Almost everything can be bought and sold
3) The more money you have, the more things you can have and the happier you can be (?)
4) In many cases, economic power overcomes other powers (judicial, political, social, religious, cultural, etc.)
5) The development of a country is linked to its economic development
6) The value of a currency is relative and changing
7) For many, to advance in life, is to follow the latest fashion, to drive the newest car, to enjoy the latest technological devices, to have more properties, to satisfy more and more the body and the senses, etc.
Is all of the above true?
Yes or no?
If we project the ups and downs of the circle of life, we see this:
With the EXTERIORIZATION Process, as our attention is directed outward, the number of perceptions and unstable experiences increases.
This occurs in the Common Waking state. Thus we see, as the spiral outwards leads
to an increase in the magnitude of the
ups and downs in life.
The opposite occurs in the process of INTERIORIZATION when our attention is towards the Center.
Thus, the inward spiral leads to a decrease in the magnitude of the ups and downs and reduces the number of perceptions and unstable experiences in life.
The Fivefold Path takes us to the Center. This occurs in the MEDITATION process.
This Center is Stability, Peace and Truth.
OM CENTRE OM
OM MEDITATION OM
OM FIVEFOLD PATH OM