MESSAGES FROM SHREE VASANT
FROM INTUITIVE GUIDANCE
Yes. Yes, yes, the Fire Spark of Life
Manifests with Creation
There are innumerable questions for an inquisitive mind. However, the root cause is beyond the understanding of the intellect according to the Self-realized ones.
It is all about "Being Aware" on many Levels or "Being Awakened" to other Realities.
Also, the Bible tells us:
– Génesis 1:26 –“Then God said: Let us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness”
– Psalms 82:6 –“You are Gods, and you are all Sons of the Highest.”
Thus, we could ask:
Can we be the cause, the process, and the object of creation at the same time?
Can we realize (recognize) God within ourselves?
There are many ways to reach the ANSWER of all questions, the Center of all Circles and the Cause of all things.
And yes, yes, yes, these paths are summarized in the Fivefold Path (Yagnya, Dana, Tapa, Karma & Swadhyaya) of the Vedas.
And Agnihotra, the basic Yagnya, is a simple process that catalyzes Divine Self-Realization and is available to everyone.
OM FIVEFOLD PATH OM
OM AGNIHOTRA OM
OM SELF-REALIZATION OM
Let’s do more Swadhyaya.
Common Science tells us that:
1) A living organism is born, grows, reproduces and dies.
2) Nothing is created or destroyed, it is only transformed (according to the French chemist Antoine de Lavoisier)
3) According to the Law of Inertia, if no FORCE acts on a body, this body will remain indefinitely moving in a straight line with constant speed or in a state of rest (which is equivalent to zero speed).
• If we have a particle stopped at the beginning, unless it is pushed (for example), it will not move.
• If a particle (for example, an ice skater – in a frictionless system) with initial velocity other than zero, is not forced to brake with frictional forces or with a stop, this particle will retain the velocity that carried steadily for infinite time.
However, what makes all this happen is still a Mystery or a Secret.
Some people even say that life is a Miracle.
Advanced Spiritual Scientists tell us that the answers to all these questions lie deep within us.
However, our focus is primarily on the outside and we simply value the physical, emotional and intellectual world.
We are entertained with Gifts and life processes, but:
Who is the Giver of the Gifts of Life? Can we have a fruit without a plant? Can you have a plant without seeds? Who is giving the seeds? Who plants the seeds? What is and where is the Force of Birth, Germination, Growth, Reproduction and Death? What is the Origin of the Creative Force?