MESSAGES FROM SHREE VASANT
FROM INTUITIVE GUIDANCE
ROLLER COASTER (2)
Therefore, we can act in this movie without getting attached to the characters, objects, people and ideas or expectations.
2) Our focus of attention of our mind, heart, senses is GOD who is the source that cannot be contained only in the body and mind.
Yes, yes, yes, just as the finite cannot contain the infinite, the intellect cannot understand GOD.
However, the Fivefold Path helps us to have a presentiment of the DIVINE and eventually realize IT.
Who am I?
OM FIVEFOLD PATH OM
OM SHREE OM
For the one who is a "god" but has not experienced it, it is as if he/she is not. To achieve this, Spiritual Scientists tell us that we have to:
1) close the windows (senses) that show us a transient-changing illusion and open the window (Ajna Chakra) that shows us the permanent-immutable Truth.
2) stop sticking to the projections or holograms that surround us and turn our attention to the Producer (God) of these "Vibrations" (World).
3) Yajnya, Daan, Tapa, Karma, Swadhyaya nirato bhawet, esha evahi shrutyuktaha Satya Dharma Sanatanaha.
Immersing yourself in the Practice of Yajnya, Daan, Tapa, Karma, and Swadhyaya is what leads us to the Truth (God,
For many, life is a journey on a "Roller Coaster" with many ups and downs where it sometimes seems that we are:
a) tilted to the right
or to the left
b) running north,
or to any other direction
or sitting or lying down
d) upside up or twisted
e) laughing or crying
f) in peace or fighting mode
g) excited or calm
h) euphoric or depressed
i) healthy or sick
j) rich or poor
k) in the here and now or anywhere in the past or future
l) circling around ourselves and our goals
or circling around others and their goals
m) mentally stable or crazy
n) in an illusion that seems real or in a reality that seems an illusion
o) etc., etc.
This brings us the following question:
Can we escape this circle(s) of life that makes us feel a movement or passion that takes us nowhere?
The answer is: NO and YES.
Spiritual Scientists tell us that “we are what we think”.
Therefore, the answer is NO because:
1) We don’t stop thinking, feeling, wanting, desiring and creating goals. And most people think they are only body and mind.
2) Life is a series of alternating cycles of light and darkness as the day and night in 24 hours
The answer is YES when:
1) We realize that we are not only body and mind and that our Real Identity is Immutable, Eternal and Complete.